Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exciting Plans!

I had been talking to my fabulous friend Zack O'Brien since this past spring about the possibility of going to Mexico for a Spanish language immersion program for some time now. After doing extensive research on programs in Spain, Central America, and South America, I've made the decision to study at the don Quijote language school in Guanajuato, Mexico.

I got on the phone with the program administrator who is located in Spain to sign up for 4 weeks of intensive and superintensive Spanish, complete with a homestay and half-board. I will be starting school this upcoming Monday, 17. December. I just booked my flight with Mexicana Airlines--one way ticket since I don't know when exactly I will be back :)

I will post as regularly as possible during my program--stay tuned.

No comments: